Friday, November 23, 2007

Another whilte lie day.

close shave! bad handling of the situation! so lousy! almost gave myself away...

PHEW!!!

The mind is so active now! sitting back and wondering whats up now. If i can go to the gym now, i would do so! just want to work out n pant and feel the heart pumping hard for more breaths. It will definitely take my mind away from these contradicting thoughts.

Luckily my logical thinking is still in place. I am still able to make rationale decisions and choices. I chose not to turn up. i chose not to exist. Perhaps i just want to run away again.

the intro session should go well and U should be getting a pretty impression of her. More to come, i guess! Sooner or later, my job will be done.

Piyo gave a typical definition of whats called like someone enough. that was what i used to agree too. Maybe i should recover the dumped definition! if not, i can never start to go in search of love. and to keep love.

I hate the fact that i can do selective listenining and i could numb my heart. Just hate it when im too much in controll. Hopefully, 1 fine day, i can go mad, lost control then burst out loud to shout all out. Give me more wine! give me more wine!


^ Que Sara Sara.... what will be, will be..

*enjoy.hoping the best for u always*

~wOoooHooooo!!

No comments: