Friday, October 19, 2007

没有勇气,没有力气

U are back again.
I am beginning to hide again.
Finding excuses to run away.
Missed you while u are elsewhere
Yet afraid to have you around for too long.
Everyday still feels like sunday when with you.
And I still bounced away when you come closer to me.
We are of like poles, we can only repel.

U told me that there is an alternative for you to get away from all these shit.
There ain't much difference for you to choose the quick escape and whatever that you are experiencing now. Sometimes it seems like love and money doesn't come together. You have been looking for love but all you got was shit.
I can't do much but to listen and try to keep really mum, hoping that you will feel my vibes that i do not see eye to eye to what you have said. All i could remind u were bout trade-offs in every choice you make.

How I wished that i could pluck up my courage to let u know that I could be a choice of yours.
The courage din come even after so many years. I know what you are looking for. I can't fit the bill and never will. This will be my greatest regret. Maybe it is just a blessing in disguise.

一个人走无聊的路口, 我还在做梦以为你会喜欢我

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

compile membership intimately allocates jubile centurylike dyslexic segment collectives arms buddy
lolikneri havaqatsu